A number of research papers, presentations and studies have documented the efficiency and efficacy of the Karuna Trust model. Below is a partial list that catalogues the more important ones.
- Annual Report 2010-11 ► Download
- Annual Report 2011-12- ►Download
- Annexure -State wise Report of Primary Health Center -►Download
- Annual Plan-2012-2013-►Download
- Total Management Of Essential RCH and Primary Health care through Public Private Partnership-Five year’s project completion report -2006-2011- ►Download
- Sant-Rayn Pasricha, Varalaxmi V, Prashanth NS, Sudarshan H, Beverley-Ann B, Jim B & Arun Shet. (2009) A community based field research project investigating anemia amongst young children living in rural Karnataka, India: a cross sectional study. BMC Public Health. 9:59 doi:10.1186/1471-2458-9-59 ► Download
- Ghanashyam B. (2008) Can public-private partnerships improve health in India? The Lancet, 372(9642), p.878-879 ► Download
- Karuna Trust (2008) PPP in primary health care in Karnataka and Arunachal Pradesh. Presentation from the website of NIHFW ► PDF
- Sudarshan H. (2008) Presentation at the Multi-Dimensional Workshop on Public Private Partnership, Health Insurance, Quality Management, Data Triangulation and Financial Management in Health NRHM, MoHFW, Govt. of India ► Download
- Sir Ratan Tata Trust, Mumbai (2008) Case study of Karuna Trust Manasa Project ► Download
- Sudarshan H. (2007) Choosing Health: An Opportunity for India – Presentation, Centre for Global Health Research ► Download
- Indo-Dutch Programme on Alternatives in Development (2006) Case study of Karuna Trust PPP ► Download
- Ralf Radermacher, Olga van Putten-Rademaker, Verena Müller, Natasha Wig & David Dror (2005) Karuna Trust, Karnataka, India. Good and Bad Practices: Case Study No. 19, CGAP Working Group on Microinsurance.
- Devadasan, N. (2004) Community Health Insurance – Karuna Trust In: A compilation of Community Health Insurance Schemes in India, FWWB. ► Download
- Sudarshan H. PPP in Primary Eye Care – Presentation LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad
- Karuna Trust Health Sector Reforms in India: Initiatives from nine states WHO India website
- Govt. of Karnataka Report of the Task Force on Health and Family Welfare, Government of Karnataka.
If you need more information on these or any other Karuna Trust related publications please write to email@example.com