The Medical students’ scholarship program of Karuna Trust is to provide scholarships for deserving students who are meritorious and economically backward. This scholarship program is being sponsored by the alumni of BMC and late Dr. Iychettira Saraswaty Subbiah. Scholarship is provided for college fee, hostel fee and for Medical.
Interested students should have the commitment to serve the poor or help other students by donating to the same scholarship program once they settle down or start earning.
- 1st year MBBS students of Bangalore Medical College and Mysore Medical College
- Students who have secured 85% and above in 2nd year PUC and Entrance exam ranking 2000 and below.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th year MBBS students who have not availed any scholarship during previous years and secured more than 60% in previous university exam.
- Annual income of family 3 lakh and below.
- For 1st year MBBS Students applying/Receiving other scholarships and education loan is not a disqualifying criterion for this Scholarship
Selection of the candidate and amount for the scholarship will be decided through personal interview by Karuna Trust. Related documents will be verified during the interview.
Postal Address: Karuna Trust, #686, 16th main 39th cross, 4th T block, Jayanagar, Bangalore 560041
Phone no: 080 22447612
Email ID: email@example.com
Application Form: Click on: Vivekananda Medical Students Scholarship Programme to download the application
Last date for submission of application: 15th September 2018* ONLY APPLICATION FORM TO BE SENT. NO OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED.
*duly filled application to be sent to the email provided above or even send us the scanned application to our email ID